Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pain Olympics

Well the blog is getting rougher.I've always liked body modifications and I've been experimenting with them myself,but I've never gone further than the ocasional facial tattoo or the average dick piercing.Quite dorky if I compare myself to some BME guys.BME(body modification enzine)is the biggest and most popular body modification community in the world,any info you need about any type of body modification is on their website:opinions,the propper ways to do them,stories,everything.They organized a competition called Pain Olympics so that everyone would send their sickests BM videos.It's amazing what someone can do for a free membership,which was the price.I advice you not to to watch the videos if you are easily disturbed,this shit is tough.Don't say I didn't warn you. Watch it here and here


No comments: